Om...

Music transcends age, gender, race, ethnicity...It's universal and a beautiful form of self expression. Was in a mood for music today and decided to share some of what I'm listening to today.

What playing on my iPod today

1. Beyonce - 7/11
2. Sia - Elastic Heart
3. Sia - Chandelier
4. Rihanna - Do Ya Thang
5. MIA- aTENTion
6. MIA - Exodus feat. The Weekend
7. Kendrick Lamar - The Recipe
8. Janelle Monae - Q.U.E.E.N. feat. Erykah Badu


9. Frank Ocean - Sweet Life
10. Frank Ocean - White feat. John Meyer
11. Daft Punk - Motherboard
12. Bilal - Back To Love
13. Beyonce - End of Time
14. Beyonce - Countdown


15. Usher - Good Kisser
16. Alice Smith - Ocean
17. Alice Smith - Be Easy


18. Katy Perry - Dark Horse
19. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
20. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
21. Jhene Aiko - Spotless Mind


If you read Love Doesn't Cost, you can probably tell that I am obsessed with music. I may do this again because it was fun to share some of my favs.

Love and Light,

L. A.